One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
Today’s Car: Fully Restored ’70 Challenger SE!
This car has been restored to better than original condition, with many upgrades along the way. The engine is built for speed and reliability. The paint is an original ’70 Challenger color: Plum Crazy. A high quality paint job, like a mirror (in some of the pictures you can see the reflection of the 40 foot pine trees). The interior is one of a kind: leather seats with ostrich inserts. Undercarriage was stripped and finished as well. This car is unique!
- 440 stroker kit .030 bore
- H Beam connecting rods apr 8740
- Platinum series pistons – 4.350-17 dished
- H series rod bearings
- V series main bearings
- Total seal moly file fit rings – 4.350″
- Precision final balance
- Edelbrock performer RPM cylinder heads
- Comp cams pro magnum hydraulic lifters
- Comp cam extreme energy hi-lift .564″
- Arp-3 bolt camshaft
- Billet 3 bolt 3 way adjustable timing chain
- Aluminum roller rockers/shafts – 1.5 ratio
- Aluminum rocker hold down set
- Rocker shaft .015″ shim
- Rocker shaft .650″ space
- Adjustable checking pushrod
- Edelbrock performer RPM intake manifold
- Tremec 5-speed
- First gear 287
- Second gear 189
- Third gear 128
- Fourth gear 11
- Fifth gear .64
- Hydramax clutch system
- Four wheel disc power brakes
- Sound mat installed throughout interior