One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
Today’s Car: Original Numbers-Matching ’66 Chevelle SS 396!
For sale is a 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Hardtop 2-Door. This vehicle is an all original 138 car with only 46,605 original miles. This is an original numbers matching car – NOT a restoration – born in December 1965, and sold by Hansen Chevrolet of Roseburg, OR.
Here are some vehicle specifics and/or items included in this sale:
- All Original 138 Car with Only 46,605 Miles
- 6.5L 396 cu. in. V8 Gas Naturally Aspirated Engine with 325 h.p.
- 2 Speed Powerglide Automatic Transmission
- 12 Bolt Non-Posi Rear End
- Power Steering
- Seat Belts
- All Original Blue Mist Metallic Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior
- Original Wheels and Hub-Caps (not on car presently, but included)
- Original Build Sheet, Interior Option Sheet, Protecto-Plate, Manuals, and Dealer Folder
No related posts.