One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
This documented and rare triple black runner was sold new in Anderson SC and the original sticker price was $4,562.45. This is a numbers matching 383 CID V8, automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, bucket seats, console, am-fm radio, tuff wheel, hood pins, and more! The body and undercarriage are 100% rust free with all original sheet metal.
The chrome and trim are in excellent condition.
This gorgeous road runner still has the original interior and spare tire. Comes with a copy of the original window sticker and the original build sheet.
- Weekly eBay Pick: ’74 Road Runner with a Factory Sun Roof and Pistol-Grip 4-speed for $15k!
- Weekly eBay Pick: The very first ’71 Hemi Road Runner – Fully Documented!
- Weekly eBay Pick: ’68 Road Runner – 383 – 4-Speed – Pretty Girl Not Included!
- Weekly eBay Pick: Rust Free ’68 GTO – Texas Barn Find!
- Weekly eBay Pick: Two Owner California Road Runner with a 440 6-Pack and a 4-speed!