One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
No car collection is complete without this car! This is a VERY nice restored and low mile 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (WS4 package). It comes with the original numbers-matching engine, transmission, and posi-traction rear end. The build sheet and PHS documentation comes with the car to verify original color, drive-train, and that it is a true WS4 package Trans-Am. The previous owner states that the car was restored at 9k miles, and the miles are original. Currently, the car reflects 9,985 on the odometer. This Trans-Am looks, runs, and drives fantastic. The closer you look, the better it gets!
Numbers matching 6.6 litre 403 cubic inch V8 (L80)
4 barrel carburetor
Dual exhaust w/factory dual exhaust tips
Number matching automatic transmission
Power brakes (JL2)
Heavy duty cooling (V02)
Numbers matching posi-traction rear
Cloth bucket seats (Camel) 9A51)
Tan carpet and headliner
Automatic shifter on the floor
Cruise control (K30)
Tilt steering wheel (N65)
AM/FM 8 track player
Gauges include: fuel, water, volt, 100 MPH speedometer, 6000 RPM tachometer
Electric clock (works)
Center console w/storage areas
Factory floor mats (B37)
Remote operated driver side mirror
Electric rear defroster (C49)
Gold paint w/Gold Eagle decal (D53) (Immaculate)
Tinted glass (A01)
Factory cast aluminum wheels wBF Goodyear T/A Radials 255/60R15s
- Bonus Weekly eBay Pick: ’80 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo TA upgraded with a Pontiac 400!
- Weekly eBay Pick: Numbers matching ’78 Trans Am with T-tops, a 400, and 56k Documented Miles. Does it get better?
- Weekly eBay Pick: KITT ’88 Trans Am With Less Than 40k Miles For $14k!
- Weekly eBay Pick: Numbers-Matching ’75 Trans Am with 42k Original Miles for $19,995!
- Weekly eBay Pick: The very first ’71 Hemi Road Runner – Fully Documented!