One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
Today’s Car: Blue ’69 Camaro RS/SS with a 350 and a 4-Speed!
Today’s eBay Pick is an original SS 1969 Camaro with a late 90s restoration. Car shows very well, and was always garage kept. During restoration the RS front end package was added. The car came from the factory Garnett Red with a white vinyl top. It was resprayed lemans blue with a factory correct white hockey stripe. New black vinyl top, new carpet, but retained its original interior. 1970 350 ci engine, with 1971 h.o. heads, Comp Cam, Gm Vette/z28 Valve covers. M22 trans, hurst shifter and 12 bolt rear are original to the car as well as the duel exhaust. Brand new SS Rally Wheels w/ Bf goodrich T/A Radials. Hide away headlights are hand operable right now. Needs a new canister, all brackets and hoses are new and installed. No Rust on the car. Small bubble where the vinyl top meets the rear driver quarter (see picture). Floors and Trunk pan are original to the car. During restoration half quarters were done professionally along with full fenders and inner fender wells.
- eBay Pick of the Week: Blue on Blue Blue ’69 Camaro – “Denver Hugger Special!”
- Weekly eBay Pick: Petty Blue ’66 Plymouth Belvedere
- Weekly eBay Pick: ’68 Road Runner – 383 – 4-Speed – Pretty Girl Not Included!
- Weekly eBay Pick: ’72 Road Runner 440 With Original Pistol Grip 4-Speed!
- Weekly eBay Pick: ’74 Road Runner with a Factory Sun Roof and Pistol-Grip 4-speed for $15k!