One day each week we’ll list a cool project car or a nice driver for sale here from eBay Motors. We’ll try to keep the price to a max of $20,000 for full driver cars. For project cars, no more than $5,000.
Visit us every day, or just click the flame to get it via e-mail!
This week’s TMCP eBay pick is a 1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible in all original condition that runs and drives perfectly!
The car is finished in white with a white power convertible top and a beautiful blue interior with bucket seats & center console, 4-Speed Transmission, power steering and power brakes (NEW Dual Brake Master Cylinder conversion). New BFG Red Line Radial tires and Factory Rally Wheels. All in original factory condition.
- Weekly eBay Pick: Perfect Cruiser – Super Clean ’72 Cutlass – Texas Car – 350 – 55,000 Miles
- eBay Pick of the Week – Cool ’69 Olds Cutlass Convertible!
- eBay Driver Pick of the Week – Red ’71 Olds Cutlass Convertible!
- eBay Pick of the Week – ’68 Olds Cutlass Project
- Weekly eBay Pick: Act Fast! ’71 ‘Cuda Clone Convertible – 4-Speed and a Hemi – Auction Ending Soon!