Listen and Win!
Our friends at FAST are giving away a $200 Gift Certificate this month , and entry is free and easy! To enter simply leave a comment below that you have completed one of the following actions. To make it easy, all the necessary links are here and ready to go. Enter in as many ways as possible to improve your chances of winning!
- Sign up for this podcast in iTunes (must have iTunes installed first)
- Sign up for this podcast in Stitcher.
- Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
- Become a fan of our FACEBOOK page
- Follow us on TWITTER
- Post our podcast show on YOUR Facebook page announcing the contest. Give a link to your Facebook page is required as proof.
- Become a fan of COMP Cams on FACEBOOK
- Follow COMP Cams on TWITTER
- Answer the SECRET QUESTION from the podcast show. E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The winner will be selected on July 11, 2011 at 12PM CST.
The winner of the $200 Gift Certificate from TCI was podcast listener Josh Laird. Congrats, Josh!
This week’s podcast show guest is Mr. Tim Cordileone from Classic Auto Air. He’s been with the company for 18 years and admits that he’s a Pontiac guy by birth! Classic Auto air specializes in the air conditioning segment of the restoration market and is divided into two divisions: “Perfect Fit” and “OEM.” Mike works in the OEM section where they offer a plethora of A/C related services, such as restoring and rebuilding all components of a factory A/C car, and retrofitting certain makes and models of cars (especially Mustangs) that never had factory A/C with a system that duplicates it in ever way, shape, and form (down to the levers and bezels on the dash!).
Their Perfect Fit system is a new lineup of A/C and heating systems designed specifically for the majority of the muscle and classic cars out there. They don’t got with the “one size fits all” approach at all, but instead create a new system that fits each model individually, meaning the ’64 Chevelle system will be far different than the ’68 Charger system. They come equipped with carefully sized, large, separate A/C and Heat coils just like factory (OE) systems, as the separate coils improve the cooling and heating capacity of the total system.
Thanks for the interview, Tim! I look forward to the next one. I just want to know though, does your Firebird have A/C?
The results of our survey – what car guys REALLY want to do for a living!
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #87 – Get a 4-Year Degree in Auto Restoration from McPherson College!
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #75 – How to Choose The Right Classic Car Insurance
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #39 – Dennis Gage from My Classic Car!
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #12 – Featuring Jason Engel of Classic Recreations
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #9 – Featuring Brian Grams of Volo Auto Musuem