Listen and Win!
Our friends at TCI are giving away a $200 Gift Certificate this month , and entry is free and easy! To enter simply leave a comment below that you have completed one of the following actions. To make it easy, all the necessary links are here and ready to go. Enter in as many ways as possible to improve your chances of winning!
- Sign up for this podcast in iTunes (must have iTunes installed first)
- Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
- Become a fan of our FACEBOOK page
- Follow us on TWITTER
- Post our podcast show on YOUR Facebook page announcing the contest. Give a link to your Facebook page is required as proof.
- Become a fan of COMP Cams on FACEBOOK
- Follow COMP Cams on TWITTER
- Answer the SECRET QUESTION from the podcast show. E-mail your answer to email@example.com!
The winner will be selected on June 13, 2011 at 12PM CST.
Our guest this week is Stacey Roeder, a Casting Producer from Reveille Productions. Reveille is a production company that does a lot of reality and scripted/non-scripted shows (like “The Office” and “The Biggest Loser”), and right now she is in the midst of pitching a new show called ‘AutoBiography.’ The show will center around the restoration of cars that have at least a 3-owner lineage and will focus not only the restoration of the car, but it’s history as well. Stacy’s job is to get a couple of sample shows ready to pitch, and if successful it will head into production on a major network.
Here’s where we come in, as Stacy needs our help. As you might guess, finding a car with known lineage isn’t exactly easy. In fact, most of the time it’s pretty close to impossible. That being said, if you have a car with a known historical trail, Stacy would like to hear from you. The production company would be purchasing the car from you for the purposes of the show, so DO NOT submit your own car in hopes of getting a free resto-job out of it. Also, they’re looking for restoration shops to participate as well! If you feel that you have a worthy shop, submit your story and info to Stacy (all contact information is below). Initially they’re looking for shops in the Los Angeles area, but if the show goes big shops everyone could be considered.
Car Submission Information:
Contact – Stacy Roeder at 323.790.8021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Submission Information:
Contact – Stacy Roeder at 323.790.8021 or e-mail email@example.com
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #60 – 2010 SEMA Show Preview!
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #41 – Joe Carroll and Best of Show Automotive
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #25 – Thanksgiving Show featuring Gary Faules
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #49 – Stacy Tucker from Detroit Speed
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #8 – Featuring Dick Messer of the Petersen Automotive Musuem