Listen and Win!
Our friends at TCI are giving away a $200 Gift Certificate this month , and entry is free and easy! To enter simply leave a comment below that you have completed one of the following actions. To make it easy, all the necessary links are here and ready to go. Enter in as many ways as possible to improve your chances of winning!
The winner will be selected on June 13, 2011 at 12PM CST.
- Sign up for this podcast in iTunes (must have iTunes installed first)
- Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
- Become a fan of our FACEBOOK page
- Follow us on TWITTER
- Post our podcast show on YOUR Facebook page announcing the contest. Give a link to your Facebook page is required as proof.
- Become a fan of COMP Cams on FACEBOOK
- Follow COMP Cams on TWITTER
- Answer the SECRET QUESTION from the podcast show. E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- My Detroit Speed suspension is ordered and on the way!
- Rushforth sent me a Chevelle rendering....and I'm going with different wheels (probably the Livewire)
- If you're heading on the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2011...please contact me!
- Another 10% off deal for eBay wheels!
[caption id="attachment_3164" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Matt Murray of Eastwood standing next to a waaaay cool Chevy."]
Matt Murray is a car guy from birth, and today he's the Social Media guru for Eastwood
. He loves cars of all kinds (even the crazy European ones) and loves to help people build them which is what attracted him to Eastwood in the first place. Who is Eastwood, you ask? Well, Eastwood is that company that for car builders and restorers is a lot like Home Depot or Lowe's; they have everything that you need to do your project. They originally started out as a company selling repair tools that body shops might need, and today they sell all of the tools that a restorer might need! They create their own welders, brake flaring tools, and even paints in house and test them out in the field before ever putting them up for sale! Better yet, they're really good about putting nice deals on their Facebook
page, so if you're in the need for some tools be sure to check that out.
Along with Social Media duties, Matt's keeping a blog
about the build of a 1950 Dodge Pickup that Eastwood will use as a promotional vehicle. It's his goal to put a modern chassis from an S-10 pickup underneath it to get the running gear up to modern specs, but on the outside it will still look like an old Dodge.
We'll be following your progress, Matt!
TheMuscleCarPlace.com | Muscle Cars for Sale