Listen and Win!
Our friends at COMP Cams are giving away a $200 Gift Certificate this month , and entry is free an easy! To enter simply leave a comment below that you have completed one of the following actions. To make it easy, all the necessary links are here and ready to go. Enter in as many ways as possible to improve your chances of winning!
- Sign up for this podcast in iTunes (must have iTunes installed first)
- Sign up for our free weekly newsletter
- Become a fan of our FACEBOOK page
- Follow us on TWITTER
- Post our podcast show on YOUR Facebook page announcing the contest. Give a link to your Facebook page is required as proof.
- Become a fan of COMP Cams on FACEBOOK
- Follow COMP Cams on TWITTER
- Answer the SECRET QUESTION from the podcast show. E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The winner will be selected on Monday May 9, 2011 at 12PM CST.
Chuck Hanson is a man that likely needs no introduction. He’s been involved in nearly every aspect of automotive media imaginable from print, to online, and to TV as the co-host the show Horsepower on Spike TV. Since 1996 he’s been the president of ACES, the American Chevelle Enthusiasts Society. This is a national organization made up of, you guessed it, Chevelle fans. Chuck runs every facet of the organization, writing and editing their bi-monthly magazine titled “Chevelle World,” manning the nightly Chevelle Tech Support line, and organizing the big annual Chevellabration event in Nashville. Chevellabration gathers Chevelle owners from all over the country and while it was originally an event for 64-72 model cars, the newer ’73-87 Chevelle’s and El Camino’s are allowed in now as well. The event caters to people with stock and modified cars, there is a literal “bench race” involving people pushing tool benches, and Detroit Speed hosts the autocross! If you’re a bow-tie A-Body fan, it’s heaven on Earth.
During our interview it was hard for me to listen to Chuck speak without hearing his booming baritone voice and picturing the guy that I had watched on TV for years. He’s just as nice off camera as he is on! ACES can be reached online at www.chevelles.com/aces. Thanks for the interview, Chuck! My ’64 and I will see you soon!
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #3
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #62 – Tom Farrington’s ’66 Chevelle is a Family Affair
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #79 – Cam Benty & Flowmaster
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #70 – Jason and Melanie Rushforth
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #78 – Stielow