Episode 29 is ready to go for this week’s muscle car podcast from The MuscleCar Place!
Click HERE to get the show in iTunes!1) 2010 is here! We share our muscle car goals/wants for the new year:
- Drive the 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour
- Attend the 2010 SEMA Show
- Go to Bobby Ore's Stunt Driver School
- Attend Bob Bondurant Racing School
- Rebuild the 350 in the Chevelle (again)
- Install the FAST EZ-EFI System on the '64 Chevelle
- Install a Keisler Perfect-Fit 5-Speed on the '64 Chevelle
2) We need your help! Would you like a forum message-board to connect with other muscle car fans, or something that works more similar to Facebook? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference.
3) Our Industry Interview with Noah Alexander from Classic Car Studio. They're building what they call the Hellcat Camaro starting with brand new '69 Crate Camaro's.
Click HERE to get the show in iTunes!
-Robert KibbeThe MuscleCar Place – Great Muscle Cars for Sale