It’s Thanksgiving in the U.S. and it’s a time to celebrate with friends and family to give thanks for all we’ve been blessed with. It’s a time for good food, laughing, football, and relaxing.
For those of you that will be traveling this year, here’s a clip of my favorite Thanksgiving movie that features a Mopar. Actually, it’s just my favorite Thanksgiving movie period…and it happens to have a Mopar. It’s not a Hemi Challenger or anything like that at all….it’s actually a K-car. Not exactly a muscle car, but funny is funny. Try not to repeat this one on the way to Grandmother’s house.
To receive our blog posts via e-mail, click HERE.
The MuscleCar Place – Great Muscle Cars for Sale
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #25 – Thanksgiving Show featuring Gary Faules
- The MuscleCar Place Podcast – Episode #19 – Featuring David Williams from Fastlane Cars
- Did the General Lee teach Ken Block how to drive?
- The Return of the Camaro that Launched Papa John’s
- Rookie Guide: How to Buy a Muscle Car Part 4