This week there will not be a regular TMCP podcast show. Last week one of my closest friends in the world died unexpectedly, and the past several days have been a whirlwind. As a result, I just wasn’t able to get a full show out this week, but I did want to put out a little something explaining why.
Next week I plan to do a full show as a tribute to my friend Scotty Petersen. While Scott wasn’t a car guy at all, he was a huge influence on me and (I’ve realized) is one of the reasons that I decided to start this show years ago. In the little blurb that I recorded I included a funny movie clip from one of our favorite movies, Plains, Trains, and Automobiles starring John Candy and Steve Martin. Scott could quote every scene by heart, so I included one of his favorites into this week’s update (the famous “melted speedometer”).
Look for a full show next week – and thanks for your support.
- LSX Podcast #8 – 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour Update and a Recap of the Race #2 in the LSX Challenge Series!
- Photo Gallery: Road Trip to Allison Customs and the 2012 Chevelle Build Update!
- April 2012 Chevelle Build Update – Body Meets Frame, Old Quarters Come Off, and New Ones Go On!
- June 2012 Chevelle Update: Firewall, Engine Placement, and Race Car A-Pillars!
- TMCP Podcast #137 – Chuck Hanson and Chevellabration 2012!