Subscribe in iTunes!
Listen on your Smart Phone in Stitcher!
3 Awesome and Completely Random LS Topics:
1) The 2012 COPO Camaro sold at Barrett Jackson last month for $400,000!
If you weren’t the lucky buyer, don’t fret. Chevy is making another run of them for 2013….but you have to apply for it on the ChevyPerformance.com website!
2) GM’s Unique Performance Build Center Moving to Kentucky
For those of you that have always wanted to build the motor for your new Corvette, but didn’t want to go to Michigan fear not. The Build Center is moving to Bowling Green, KY – the same location that the Corvette itself is built. Now you can build your motor and tour the Corvette Museum all in the same day!
3) 2014 Chevy Corvette cut from Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime show
Believe it or not, there was supposed to be more to the Super Bowl half time show than just a Destiny’s Child reunion. According to Yahoo News, the 2014 ‘Vette was supposed to make a cameo as well….but got cut! On the plus side though, Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco (the Baltimore Ravens QB) was given a new ‘Vette by Chevy as a congrats gift….which we assume he will now drive to Disney Land.
WIN $750 FROM CPG!
The Prize Segment sponsored by the COMP Performance Group is back, and it’s back BIG! Entrants can enter to win a HUGE $750 gift certificate that will be awarded quarterly, and there are two ways to enter:
- Go to www.themusclecarplace.com/contest and fill out the details there to enter the contest. Be sure to use the links in the contest to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and your own websites. For everyone that joins the contest because of your referral, YOU GET MORE ENTRIES!
- Answer the bonus question given out in this podcast show. E-mail your answer to email@example.com for an additional 20 points!
The next winner will be selected March 1, 2013!
No related posts.