Subscribe in iTunes!
Listen on your Smart Phone in Stitcher!
BIG News – The New LT1 is Here!
The word is out, and the 2014 Corvette debut has been scheduled for January 13, 2013….and so has the new motor, the Lt1! Our friends at GM Inside News had a great breakdown on the tech of the new motor, so John and I went through the details in depth during the show.
Long story short, here’s the big stuff!
- 6.2 Liter
- 450 Horsepower, 450 ft-lb of torque
- Active Fuel Management
- Variable valve timing
- 11.5:1 compression ratio
- The engine weighs 465 lbs
- Dry sump oil pump will be optional
John gave a full recap of the last LSX Series race; who won, who lost, and what to expect for next year!
Feel free to e-mail in your questions, and we’ll do our best to answer it. We’ll also be covering a lot of the topics thrown out in the forums in each show, and the next one already looks jam packed. You can contact us with questions for the show as follows:
John Ryan: email@example.com
Tony Whatley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Kibbe: email@example.com
-Rob, John, and Tony
WIN $750 FROM CPG!
The Prize Segment sponsored by the COMP Performance Group is back, and it’s back BIG! Entrants can enter to win a HUGE $750 gift certificate that will be awarded quarterly, and there are two ways to enter:
- Go to www.themusclecarplace.com/contest and fill out the details there to enter the contest. Be sure to use the links in the contest to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and your own websites. For everyone that joins the contest because of your referral, YOU GET MORE ENTRIES!
- Answer the bonus question given out in this podcast show. E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional 20 points!
The next winner will be selected December 15, 2012!
No related posts.