Welcome to Episode #94 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. If you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
If you like the show…for the love of all that’s holy, share it with your buddies and tag your favorite companies on Instagram with #SponsorKibbeandFinnegan! It may be a lame, but we’re not above it.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! You can also sign up to win future prizes and get show notifications by visiting http://www.kfshowgiveaway.com to sign up. You’ll get a follow up e-mail that confirms you’re not a robot, and once you’ve clicked the acceptance link you’re done. That’s it!
Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Kibbe E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike’s Leaving….but You Still Have Time for a Christmas Hoodie!
Yes, it’s true. Mike is leaving as full time show co-host at the end of the year. We’ll miss him too, but if you would like a Kibbe and Finnegan shirt or hoodie you still have time to make it happen! We even have the Christmas edition ready to rock. What better way to stay cozy than a Generally awesome sweatshirt? Visit KFSHOWSHIRTS.com and start warming up! Visit KFSHOWSHIRTS.com to peruse for yours today.
Smart People Know Best: KF Show on Patreon Is Sweet!
Did you catch the November edition of our Patreon show? That’s where we reveal everything…and that’s the one where Mike announced he was leaving the show. Boo! But…the show is going on though, Mike will be back from time to time, and Patreon is how to keep the train rolling. To get in on the action and support the show with a minor financial contribution just click the link below to sign up and get started! We have $1, $2, $5 , and $10 monthly options available.. By far, the $5 is the biggest winner so far! And as always – YOU ROCK!!
The Mystery of the Dog – Revealed
With Finnegan leaving as full time co-host this seemed like the perfect time to reveal the behind the scenes reality of just how Corndog is Corndog. More to the point, if he’s not a stalker or a time traveller, how is it that he seems to to know everything there is to know about the Dukes of Hazzard, MOPAR, Chargers specifically, and where the original 17-TV cars (an 15+ movie cars) all are? And did Mark Worman of Graveyard Carz really offer him a job? And does he even like eating corndogs? And how does he do this all from an unassuming body shop in Mississippi? Listen and learn.
Dream Board Update: Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe. FAILED 2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General. FAILED.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out. FAILED
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
Kibbe has one!
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)
11. Kibbe needs a new wallet to replace his “George Costanza”.
Mike to get a new truck for legit towing. DONE!