Welcome to Episode #86 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. If you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
If you like the show…for the love of all that’s holy, share it with your buddies and tag your favorite companies on Instagram with #SponsorKibbeandFinnegan! It may be a lame, but we’re not above it.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! You can also sign up to win future prizes and get show notifications by visiting http://www.kfshowgiveaway.com to sign up. You’ll get a follow up e-mail that confirms you’re not a robot, and once you’ve clicked the acceptance link you’re done. That’s it!
Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall is Back – You Need a Hoodie!
This episode is brought to you by….you! Seriously. It’s shirts and Patreon this episode, and we need all the help we can get. Here’s the thing though – now that fall is here we’re well aware that a cuddly KFShow Hoodie is just the ticket to keep you warm, and just the ticket to keep us our of the red. Win win! Visit KFSHOWSHIRTS.com to peruse for yours today. Thank you thank you!
We Need Your Patreon Love!
Friends, if you enjoy this show, want to see it succeed, and want to know all of the inside baseball that makes it happen, you can meld all three of those items together by supporting us on Patreon! Patreon supporters get our undying love (naturally) as well as a once-a-month-just-for-them show that does not go to iTunes, Stitcher, or anywhere else. Patreon supporters can send in their questions and we’ll answer anything that we legally can. We have $1, $2, $5 , and $10 monthly options available.. By far, the $5 is the biggest winner so far!
Just click the link or picture below to get started. Thanks!!
Corndog’s Deep Dive of Listener Submitted Questions
Listen in and be regaled by this most recent of episodes featuring the cranial knowledge bucket of Sir Justin Cornette…also known as Corndog. e decided to take a different route this time and have him do a grab bag of answers to listener questions submitted through our Instagram page…so be prepared to be amazed, awed, and humiliated by his depth of Mopar-Hollywood-Restoration knowledge.
Topics Covered Include:
-Joe Dirt’s Daytona and GTX
-Corndog’s C1 Corvette Build
-Why aliens in cars lead to better interior shots for future reference
-The full story on the Wheelstander General Lee built for (but never used) the final episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. You can read more on this car in this old issue of Popular Hot Rodding as well.
Dream Board Update: Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe. FAILED 2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General. FAILED.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out. FAILED
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
Kibbe has one!
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)
11. Kibbe needs a new wallet to replace his “George Costanza”.
Mike to get a new truck for legit towing. DONE!