Welcome to Episode #73 of the Kibbe and Finnegan show! If you’re new to the show, Mike Finnegan and I have taken our Dukes of Hazzard fandom and turned it into a full fledged automotive podcast Gong Show of sorts, completed with a full episode review from The Dukes of Hazzard. It’s every 40-year-old’s dream, right?
You can find every episode here on The MuscleCar Place and iTunes and Google Play, and from time to time we’ll also be posting video clips and (and even) full shows to Finnegan’s Garage on YouTube. If you click the “Download” link at the top of this post you’ll be able to stream it on your phone directly. You can also pull the RSS feed as well.
If you like the show…for the love of all that’s holy, share it with your buddies and tag your favorite companies on Instagram with #SponsorKibbeandFinnegan! It may be a lame, but we’re not above it.
We’ll be adding in a live show stream in the future – so be sure to follow us online for notice of when that will be happening. Look for this show to publish twice monthly here (or maybe even MORE often), in iTunes, and on Finnegan’s YouTube channel! You can also sign up to win future prizes and get show notifications by visiting http://www.kfshowgiveaway.com to sign up. You’ll get a follow up e-mail that confirms you’re not a robot, and once you’ve clicked the acceptance link you’re done. That’s it!
Have a question for the show? Just hit is up:
Finnegan Twitter: @Finnegan999
Kibbe E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dukes Review – S4E3: “Diamonds Something”
Finnegan is off on Roadkill, thus Corndog is back for another deep diving Corndog session of Hollywood Mopar laced brainwaves. This is followed by our Dukes review, and this episode fits your classic case of a Bugs Bunny doll filled with stolen diamonds that’s dropped from an airplane, intended for bad guys, but intercepted by Bo and Luke. See? Classic. This results in the bad guy leader (who’s actually a bad girl, not a guy) to fake being a moonshine biographical news reporter to trick Daisy into letting her into the Dukes home. And then Rosco makes a speed limit sign that is remote controlled. And then Waylon says that the bad guy leader bad girl should be spanked. They don’t make ’em like the used to. 8 Corndogs!
Legit Episode Info:
Season 4 – Episode 3: “Diamonds in the Rough”
Written by William Raynor and Myles Wilder
Teleplay by Bruce Howard
Directed by James Best – First Time for Rosco
Original Airdate: 10/23/1981
It’s Patreon or Bust!
As you’ll hear in this show….we’re taking a little break from running traditional ads right now. That means that right now the only support for this show is coming from you! Consider this your no-guilt-yet-kinda-begging request to take a look at contribution to our show on Patreon. We have $1, $2, and $5 monthly options available – or you can just do something of your own choosing too. In addition to our undying love, Patreon supports will receive an exclusive once-per-month Q&A show with us – no holds barred! Our first one came out the last week of May 2018.
Just click the link or picture below to get started. Thanks!!
Dream Board Update: Goals to Accomplish Before Episode 200
1. Get Diet Coke to Sponsor us….or just Kibbe. FAILED 2. Be characters in the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars 3. Finnegan is the General. Kibbe…is wishing he was the General. FAILED.
3. Syndicate the show onto TV and radio, having awesome guests in studio, with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on regularly to be our best friend.
4. Get John Schneider himself on the show with us. Pray to God he actually likes us and isn’t freaked out. FAILED
5. Blow up the podcast so that it becomes a regular weekly show, interviewing celebrities, and actually providing a living for us capable of allowing us to race cars anytime we want plus let our wives get the shoes they like.
6. Get our own studio.
7. We each get a General Lee (real car – not a toy).
Kibbe has one!
8. Get a Voiceover Guy to announce the segments.
9. Jump a car together. Kibbe wants to go 30-feet vertical.
10. Make a Dream GL that is based off of a 1973 NASCAR Charger (like the 1/16th scale AMT model)
11. Kibbe needs a new wallet to replace his “George Costanza”.
Mike to get a new truck for legit towing. DONE!